Inventory Management Specialist
Macalogic is a dynamic and growing company with broad competencies based on over a decade of experience working in the federal arena. We are an SBA-certified 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We provide IT technical, program management, and business consulting services to customers in the Government and Commercial sectors.
Our core values of accountability, collaboration, value, and respect are central to everything we do at Macalogic. As such, we are always open to talking to self-motivated and responsible team players who are focused on contributing to the success of our clients. We offer a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with your experience and skill set.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Journeymen Inventory Management Specialist (IMS) with Air Force Supply Chain Management experience to provide hands-on expertise and support to perform all facets of IMS principles, procedures, techniques, and practices associated with the 638 Supply Chain Management Group. Support includes the application of analytical methods, and techniques to resolve IM problems and issues; initial planning, provisioning, and requirements determination; acquisition and sustainment, to include distribution, accountability, retention, and disposal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform requirements determination using Enterprise Supply Chain Analysis, Planning & Execution (ESCAPE) Program / Service Parts Management (SPM) aka Servigistics
- Assist IPTs with factors and usage changes
- Accomplish Automated Budget Control System (ABCS) file maintenance, reviewing load list to determine buy budgets (Program Execution)
- Develop and prepare purchase instrument packages utilizing the Purchase Request Process System (PRPS)
- Review and aid IPTs concerning discrepancies associated with terminations, buys, repairs, and excess
- Review and assist with Execution and Prioritization of Repair Support System (EXPRESS)
- Provide logistics experience with National Stock Number (NSN) reviews
- Assist with D035A actions
- Update asset status in LIMS-EV
- Assist with cataloging actions in D143C/D043A
- Use knowledge and experience with the Stock Control System to assist the team with the review and clearing of excess, disposal, front-end screening, and/or reclamation actions
- Assist with Form 8s and Form 95s
- Assist with tracking shipments and delivery of shipped assets
- Assist with terminations of purchase instruments or contracts
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous Inventory Management Specialist experience (either contractor or government)
- Knowledge/Performance in D043A/D0143 Data Base
- Perform SIRS/D200 Actions
- D035 Research/Entry and Action Requirements
- G019C Knowledge and Experience
- Proficiency with the Web, MS Office, and SharePoint.
Associates Degree (Bachelors preferred) and 3+ years of work-related experience or a combination of both.
Either currently hold or ability to acquire a Secret Security Clearance.
3 years combined experience supporting a sustainment environment such as a military depot or equivalent.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with members that include personnel from other companies, Government program management and administrative personnel, and technical staff members.
Combination of onsite at Robins AFB, Warner Robins, GA, and remote
Client duty hours are Monday through Friday.