Technical Corporate Recruiter
- Beavercreek, OH
- Full Time
- Mid Level
The Technical Corporate Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. In addition, the successful candidate will actively solicit resumes from multiple on-line recruiting tools in response to position descriptions developed by the operations team and work with hiring managers to fill open positions within defined timeframes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates/implements recruiting strategies.
- Leads all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Leads job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates for follow up interviews.
- Schedules interviews; collaborates on the preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Evaluates existing recruiting tools and makes recommendations where appropriate.
- Develops and maintains recruiting performance metrics and reports on the effectiveness of the recruiting process to leadership on a routine basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience recruiting in the defense contracting industry.
- Knowledge of Government software, systems and acronyms, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
SHRM-CP or PHR desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with members that include and work with senior leadership (on a routine basis), administrative personnel and technical staff members.
Onsite at Macalogic headquarters normally. Currently work remote.
Duty hours Monday through Friday.